1) Those in need contact us by calling this phone number (330-389-5116) and leaving a message
2) Either myself or one of my volunteers will then contact the person to get more information.
3) People are then put on a schedule and contacted to let them know the pick up day.
Please understand we get as many as 100 calls a day .... you must be patient and wait your turn.
- Promote the spay / neuter programs
- Treat all people with respect as we would want to be treated
- Ask questions to ensure there is financial hardship
- Schedule people based on the donations we have
- Have a maximum cat and dog food amount we allot to one family
- Go by a recommended feeding guideline
- Love to get pictures of the animals we help
- At home inspections will be done if any abuse is suspected.
We Do Not
- Judge any person who contacts us (we have all been there)
- Guarantee a specific brand (all food is donated)
- Condone animals be tied out and left unattended.
- Deliver food (unless extremely urgent)
Donate Through Pay Pal
"Iam so grateful to have found you and for all your help. As a single mom on a limited income times are very rough. The thought of not being able to keep my pets because of lack ..."Angela RobertsCustomer
"What a FANTASTIC program! helping owners keep their pets so that we dont end up with another problem of animals w/NO homes! You are helping to save lives along with giving the o..."Kristin FinleyPresident of Wallaces Run in Copley